Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wilbur & Gussie Clutches...fun and affordable!



When I decided to start Shoddy-Ba-Chic, my goal was to stock the website with unique items that couldn't be found everywhere...preferably that couldn't be found anywhere! Imagine my delight when a dear friend told me about her cousin, American born but raised and still living in London, who designed a collection of clutches. Imagine my greater delight when I discovered they looked like this...and they weren't carried anywhere in the USA!









In 2005, two friends decided it was time to move past their careers in film, jewelry design, and fashion buying, and do something for themselves. Friends since their teenage years, Brett and Lucy put their experience to use and, named for their beloved dogs, Wilbur & Gussie was born. Their collection of affordable and fabulous clutches has grown through the years but my favorites happen to be the simplest. The envelope style clutches come in so many colors and designs, they are perfect for a formal occasion or a casual night out with the girls.












Check out Pippa's clutch!








And a more formal style...








The bags can not currently be found anywhere in the USA and they are coveted throughout England and Europe by "it"girls and royalty alike. The perfect clutch for the holiday season, or any season...be the first to have one before they take America by storm. I have it on good authority that they are about to!















2 comments:

  1. I think I may have to nudge Santa in your direction! Love all the clutches!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Where can I get prices?

    ReplyDelete