Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ava Maistrellis Wallets - Organize your life with flare!





Ahhh...it's been a long time since I posted! So excited to have a fun new designer to write about who, while going through a divorce, healed her broken heart with some retail therapy and found she not only had a passion for shopping, but also for designing beautiful, functional, and fabulous wallets! I guess the joke is on him!
If you are anything like me, your wallet is more like a dumpster for receipts than a carrier of money. The mile long receipts I get from the grocery store are among the most annoying to me. Or, the numerous "frequent shopper" cards that I can never find at checkout so it can be "punched." Imagine if your wallet and your organizer could all be in one place. Meet Ava Maistrellis, who's need for fashion and function led her to create The Silver Lining Wallet. Like an accordion file organizes a business persons files, The Silver Lining Wallet organizes every woman's life. Designed with tabs to separate and organize the endless receipts, papers, cards, etc...that seem to find their way into our wallets.

After years of research and prototypes, Ava has perfected and launched her collection of wallets made from fine Italian leather in Camel, Raspberry, Orange and Black. Each wallet comes with tabs with headings like "wine & dine","travel", "Rx", "returns", "retail therapy", "bank"...and more! Additional themed tab sets can be purchased, depending on your lifestyle, including "9 to 5", "retail therapy", and "full house."

I have always said that I think wallets are very personal. Personally, I think that this is the greatest one around...beautiful and functional...it fits the bill for every woman. It can be tucked away in your favorite handbag or carried on it's own. It's the perfect accessory for somebody like me...who needs all the help I can get on the organization front.

Since one of my my missions at Shoddy-Ba-Chic is to find new relatively unknown designers and introduce them to my shoppers, I was thrilled to meet Ava and fall in love with her wallets. Try one and find out for yourself how fabulous and organized you can be!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection :)
    I found a list of Hand bags. Check out thse wallets too.

    ReplyDelete